Pages

Monday, May 15, 2006

  • sometimes i wonder bout the difference between nonbelievers and believers n i found none. we[i] still gossip, we[i] still talk behind people's back, we[i] still care a lot bout wat we[i] wear, we[i] get jealous easily, we[i] swear, we[i] don't forgive, we[i] lie, we[i] sin every single day. how do we tell others to believe in God when we[i] are just like everyone else, when we[i] do all the same things that they do? y would they believe us[me] n accept god into their lives if they can't find any difference between us[me] n the world? y would they believe if they see us[me] complaining instead of putting our[my] faith in god when things don't go the way we[i] want?
    sometimes u won't be able to understand and feel the pain until u've experienced it. god please be merciful to me, i see the lesson u want me to learn now.

No comments:

Post a Comment