Pages

Friday, July 14, 2006

went hooking squid w/ my dad's co-workers last saturday, was reli fun and the squids tasted great- sweet and crunchy. we killed the squids, washed them with clean water and ate them with wasabi and soy sauce right after we hooked them. the wierd thing was we hooked a lot of ballonfish (at least 11) instead of squids (only 8). didn't know why those stupid ballonfish kept getting hooked but it was quite fun watcing them blow themselves into a ball.
  my dad's co-worker had hooked a squid, it was the 2nd biggest squid we hooked that nite n of course that thing tasted awesome!                         my sister had hooked a puffer  
my cousin and 5 ballonfishballonfish, i touched it too and my hand felt a little nump afterwards
that's bout it, better do my SAT homework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment