Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

Horrible

Mom told me that my little sister, Michelle, is not doing very well at school and wants me to help her a little. So I asked Michelle's tutor what I could do to help Michelle improve and guess what happened?! 

Me: Hi Caroline, I sorta looked at the workbook you gave Michelle and I think (note that I didn't even finish the sentence)

Caroline: I've been teaching in university for 14 years, I know what to do and I DON"T NEED YOUR ADVICE. (She is a lecturer in the University of Hong Kong, she has a Master degree in English)

OK... You've been teaching college students for 14 years and you don't need my adivce. Excuse me lady, I'm not trying to give you advice. I'm just trying to voice my opinion and talk with you a bit to see what I could do to help my sister the most! If you think you are doing a great job about teaching Michelle, then she shouldn't have any problem with her school work and mom won't be asked to go to school to talk about Michelle's situation.

Who do you think you are?! Just because you had that extra years of education, you think you are better than everyone else and everything people with lesser education say is rubbish?!

No comments:

Post a Comment