Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

YES

God is speaking to me!

The Traveling Team came to speak in I.V. large group on Friday, the speakers are GREAT!! I totally regretted that I didn't take notes because I forgot most of the things the speaker talked about, so I went to Cru. large group today. I actually didn't find out that the Traveling Team was speaking at Cru. large group until this afternoon, I was so happy when I found out.

I went there after small group with my pen and paper :P. Cru. is really different, I guess it's because I'm used to the way iv works now. Some of the verses the Traveling Team included in their presentation were the exact same verses that my small group was studying! And I just felt that God is speaking to me. What's even crazier is that I saw the exact same verse again in Acts in my quiet time! "'Leave your country and your people,' God said, 'and go to the land I will show you.'"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

I feel like God is calling me to go somewhere for my summer vacation but there are so many options out there that I don't know which one to do. There are also other things like summer school and internships that I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment