Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Went to my dad's office the other day and took a lot of clothes. think they'll keep me wam this winter :) n as usual ...ate tons of good food :D haven't done any shopping yet... too busy... will do it tmr.

Christmas break is almost over and I am abslutly ready for school ~miss my crazy dorm mates a lot!! This break is a fruitful one, I got my Taiwan driver's license and an international driving license too ^^
After I came back to Hong Kong, I "worked" with the Advertising Manager and the Marketing Manager at a company that sells a popular product for 8 days. It was tiring (I worked from 8:30am ~ 6:30pm Mon~ Fri, 8:30am ~12:30pm on Sat) but I learned so much! Every report that I wrote is in Chinese cuz my boss doesn't speak English. It forced me to learn how to type in Chinese and thanks to the new Chinese typing program that Google developed, it helped me typed Chinese a lot faster :)
The prouct that my company sell:
Ladies: "My Pretty Diary" masks are amazing, good n cheap!! too bad they only sell them in Taiwan :( go check out the website n get jealous :P

No comments:

Post a Comment