Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm ready to run back to God. In fact, I'm running back to God at 500mph right now! I was so far away from God for the past two months. I skipped church, small groups, large groups... I didn't want to do anything Christian related.

Until Samantha called me and asked me if I was going to small group today. If she didn't call me, I wouldn't have gone. God put the right people in my life and tell them to talk to me at the right time :) Thank you to all those who helped me out.

At small group, I prayed for the Holy Spirit to fill me up and God answered my prayer. I was filled with the Holy Spirit by the end of small group.

I miss God a lot.

I WANT God in my life! I don't ever want to be away from Him anymore (I know I will in the future, but I'm going to try really hard to not let it happen). Why did I run away from someone who loves me unconditionally? I don't know, but I know I don't want to do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment