Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2006

GOD, where are you? WHERE ARE YOU?????? Why aren’t you here when I need you? WHY?! Can you not see me suffering? Why are you doing this to me? Why do you put me through this? Why do you have me deal with something that I can’t handle? Why did you leave me? Aren’t you suppose to be the loving and amazing god that you are famous for? Didn’t you say that you love your children? Am I not your child? Then WHY? Why are you letting me suffer? A father doesn’t let his children suffer, does he? A father loves his children soooo much that when his children don’t feel good, he doesn’t feel good too and when his children cry, his heart should feel like being stabbed with a knife! Can you feel a knife stabbing your heart right now? Can you feel my pain? Do you know how I feel? You do, don’t you? I mean YOU SHOULD, you are the God who knows everything. God, I just don’t understand. Why do I have to go through this? Do I deserve it? What did I do wrong? I am ANGRY, VERY ANGRY!!!!!!! Why am I here?! I hate here! I hate everything about America, everything in America! I hate public schools! I hate poor schools! This school has no money and it has a disgusting campus! I hate being poor! I hate life! I hate pretending! Pretending that I'm the happy, pretending that I feel great, pretending that everything's fantastic. And do you know any of that? God, do you? DO YOU???!!! I just don’t get it, I really don’t. Why am I here? Ain’t I suppose to be in England? Oh, I know! My parents aren’t rich enough to support the expensive tuition fee, so they kicked me here after letting me enjoyed one year in heaven. I kept telling myself that knowing God is the biggest present I got in America and this was the biggest purpose that you sent me here but I realized that it was a lie, an excuse that I told myself to make me feel better.
everything has a purpose and what is the purpose for this god?  i am tired, i really am. i wish everything would come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment