Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2006

  • my senior pix came today, all 7 of them look horrible. stupid proimage/photographer, mostly the photographer's fault! halo?! can't u see that i have extremely wide n thin shoulders aka this position doesn't fit me! n my baggy n different size/shape eyes n n my head looks 50X bigger than my body!! it looks like a watermelon on top of a baby bamboo stick! n my flat nose n my too shiny lip gloss n my eyebrows r too high n i look like a wax smiling!
    &%*@#
    i have decided to not order any of those pix (the cheapest package still costs $120 n just taking the pic already costs $31) think i'll order my student ID picture which looks 100X bettern it's a lot cheaper too. man! can't imagine how i'm gonna look like in the yearbook!

    i uploaded the one that looks the "best"

No comments:

Post a Comment