Pages

Monday, November 20, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Kinda hard to believe that I'm an adult now. still feel totally the same as a 17 year old. Think I have to get use to telling ppl that I'm 18, totally remember how I was still telling ppl that i was 16 two months after by 17th b-day. so during 2nd period i figured out that christina didn't go to tutor sam, they went to get me ballons n gifts n christina knew E/S/S were gonna call me cuz eric IM christina. but it still felt good
Saturday: Black Angus for lunch
Sunday:
Nina made me a b-day cake and chuch celebrated w/ me
Mom called at 10:30pm & wished me hapi b-day. Michelle(youngest sis) got me a b-day present yesterday n wouldn't let my brother see what she bought so they got into a fight ....as usual.
Dad called later to wish me hapi b-day.
Monday:
12:07am sebastian, eric & steven (the berkeley three) called & sang the b-day song. they r the first ones to wish me hapi b-day. i almost cried. it was sooo sweet. thank you guys, you are the best!! n the facebook thing was very cute
Sam i love the card u made
THANKS TO ALL WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I
YOU n to all who haven't yet, be ready to die! (jkjk)

No comments:

Post a Comment