Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

AAF Conference

the trip didn’t start out well
set the alarm at 4:30am n totally slept through it
the taxi driver called me at 5:06 am to make sure that I still want a ride
(thank god that she called!) jumped out of bed n got ready in 10 mins n forgot to bring my lip balm w/ me….
stepped into a pool of water when i walked out of allen
lucky that I was wearing flip flops
the taxi driver is a woman who doesn’t know how to drive
this was one of those times when i wish that the driver is like the taxi drivers in taiwan
got to the train station at 5:25am for the 6:10am train
which was totally unnecessary cuz the ticket counter didn’t open till 5:40am
n the freaking stupid amtrak was half an hr late!
the train was the slowest train I’ve EVER BEEN ON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE *@#^&%
i saw cars driving passed me!!!
it's going 20mph n train is supposed to go at at least 60mph!!!
got to union station an hour behind scheduled time

ran to quincy station n then to the airport

i was one of the last ones to get on the plane

but THANK GOD that i made it!

met tons of ppl in the conference
learned sooo much more about the advertising industry

made me wonder if this is what i reli want to do for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment