Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 things

Got tagged…
1.        I met one of my best friends, Samuel, in preschool. We are only best friends because our moms met when dropping us to school and discovered that they are both Taiwanese and should probably hang out together a lot à Our moms hang out a lot = we hang out a lot = we are became best friends.
2.      I think simplicity is good, over thinking makes things complicated and makes me lose my original thought.
3.      House is the best show ever. I used to like the ER but stopped liking it because George Clooney left.
4.      I like seeing beautiful people (man/ woman). Seeing them on TV make me happy for 10 secs, seeing them in person makes my day. hehehe
5.      Sometimes I wonder if I’m a lesbian subconsciously or maybe I’m bisexual, who knows?
6.      I am super loud and sometimes a little bit crazy. I heard that James and Quincy were scared of me for a while (maybe they’re still scared of me).
7.      For some weird reasons, I like to intimidate the people I love.
8.      I am a Taiwanese born and raised in Hong Kong. I AM NOT A CHINESE!
9.      I have 3 siblings. We used to fight a lot and I would win all the fights. (I do not want to fight my brother now, cuz he’s twice my size and I will get seriously injured if he just punch me a little).
10.  I think people who live in the middle of nowhere live on a farm (like Travis and Alderman).
11.  I went to an all girl boarding school in England in 9th grade and my school is in the movie Wild Child and Agent Cody Banks.
12.  I hated America when I came here in 10th grade, I thought this was THE MOST terrible place I could ever live in.
13.  South Bay Bible Church made America better. If I didn’t meet the SBBC’ians, I would be back in Hong Kong now.
14.  I didn’t visit Chambana before I came here for school, so for the longest time, I thought Chambana is kind of like Chicago. I told my parents I didn’t want to go to UC Davis because I don’t want to smell cows for 4 years, then I came here and realized that I will be smelling cows and making friends with corns for 4 years.
15.  Kim, Dana, Avni, Charles, Lathan, Matt, Brandon, Connor, Grobis, Doug… made my soph life a lot more interesting.
16.  I want to work for the AdCouncil when I graduate, I think producing meaningful ads will make me feel better.
17.  College is the best time of my life (so far)! I love the U of I, I love Allen, I love IV, I love Advertising, I LOVE the people here. The U of I is God's blessing to me.
18.  I married the toilet twice in college and had trash cans as my bridesmaids. I divorced them within 12 hours because they suck too much and those trash can friends are no longer my friends. I refuse to marry the toilet and I refuse to have trash cans as my friends as long as I’m alive.
19.  I once forced Pin-Ya to eat a poisoned apple because I wanted her to meet the love of her life like Snow White did.
20.  I bug Pin-Ya and Sarah (my next door neighbours) about life problems at least once a day.
21.  I have terrible memory, that’s why I like gtalk (cuz all the convo are stored).
22.  I can never get the “how I met Pin-Ya” story right. I think it goes like this: I was in Allen Hall orientation dinner. She came to me and asked if I was Yinting, then i said “yea! And you are Annie, right?” then she said “er… no… I’m Pin-Ya.”
23.  I dragged Pin-Ya along with me to knock on Annie’s door and that’s how Pin-Ya, Annie and I met. (Pinyanniting unite!!)
24.  Annie and I share just about anything but I don’t even remember how we became good friends. (I don’t remember 1/2 of the conversations we had- I think I’m the decedent of Dory in Finding Nemo)
25.  I like older guys-- nothing that exceeds 55 though (not to date or anything, just to have them on the "impossible list" and keep myself busy when I'm too bored).
I probably shouldn’t leave it like this, because people only remember the last thing you say…

No comments:

Post a Comment