Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2006

Where are you Lord?


  • I wish I can feel you like I did before.

    So many things I don't understand.
    So many things I want.
    So many.

    Where are you?
    Please help me!
    Please take away my the weights on my shoulders.
    Please carry me like you carry the person in Footprint.

    Psalm 4

        1 Answer me when I call to you,
           O my righteous God.
           Give me relief from my distress;
           be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
        2 How long, O men, will you turn my glory into shame?
           How long will you love delusions and seek false gods?
           Selah
        3 Know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself;
           the LORD will hear when I call to him.
        4 In your anger do not sin;
           when you are on your beds,
           search your hearts and be silent.
           Selah
        5 Offer right sacrifices
           and trust in the LORD.
        6 Many are asking, "Who can show us any good?"
           Let the light of your face shine upon us, O LORD.
        7 You have filled my heart with greater joy
           than when their grain and new wine abound.
        8 I will lie down and sleep in peace,
           for you alone, O LORD,
           make me dwell in safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment