Pages

Saturday, April 8, 2006

  • I Love The UpperClassmen!!!
    (i just realized how much i love u guys)
    it was reli different yesterday, no one was there.
    the only ppl in our group that went were me and daniel,
    n christian and jackie were the only betterclassmen.
    n dan was like "this is how it's gonna look like next year"
    anyway, we joined the college group.
    the college group discussion is soo different from ours,
    i wasn't used to that.
    cannot imagine how it's gonna be w/out the seniors next year.

    btw, christina got reli mad at me cos i always use her screen name,
    altho i don't see the point of getting myself a sn cos we share one computer
    n the ppl i talk to r the same ppl that she talks to.
    but i finally went to aim.com and get a screen name.
    here it is: misssnutsss
    add me to ur list

No comments:

Post a Comment