Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

2nd day of class

It is still hard to believe that I'm a college student.
I still don't think I'm a college student although I realized
that I had a lot of misunderstanding about the college life.
I used to think that college is all about fun but judging from
the classes I had these 2 days, college definitely has more
work than high school.
Life isn't as scheduled as high school's any more.
I find the gaps between each class very hard to make use of.
In high school, I needed to wake up at 7:30am and leave the
house at 7:15am. Now, I wake up at 7am to get ready for a 9am
class because the campus is too big! It takes at least 10-15 minutes
to walk to the classroom. During that 2 hours, I need to check email,
facebook (also read the daily Bible scripture thingy), use the bathroom,
eat breakfast.
Maybe it's just me, but I wish there is 48 hours a day so I can finish
all the things I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment