Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2007

problem solved but feeling weird

The Resident Director, J Farr, said that I can move out this weekend!!!
My roommate just spoke to JFarr and she told me that she is ok that I am moving out.
As for Emilia, she is going to get a random person as her new roommate or she might have the room for herself for the rest of the year which is not likely to happen but possible.
I feel a little .... don't know how to describe it... erm... I feel kind of bad for Emilia, because it's one thing that she gets the room to herself but what if she gets a crappy roommate?
Actually, I secretly wish that she will have a new roommate so that I can get $80 back. Before school started, we have decided to rent a microwave & a fridge that cost $160/year. Now that I am leaving the room, obviously I want that money back but Emilia said she can't give me back my $80 until the new roommate gives her the $. The thing that bugs me that is what if she doesn't get a new roommate or her new roommate doesn't need to use the microwave & fridge and wouldn't give her the $?
The biggest problem is that Annie (my future roommate) doesn't have a microfridge and we want to get one! Then I'll have to pay an extra $80????

No comments:

Post a Comment