Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No U Turn

Email from housing:
Hello Yinting

I have received your request to move to a different residence hall. Congratulations! You are now living in Global Crossroads in PAR!
Also, please be aware that once a student submits a request and has been moved, that student cannot submit an additional request to be moved. Students will be moved only one time prior to classes starting. No exceptions. Therefore, you will not be moved again because your request to move has been accommodated.

I hope that you enjoy your summer. We look forward to seeing you in the Fall!

Tanya
Housing Information Office
100 Clark Hall; 1203 S. 4th Street; Champaign, IL 61820
To be honest, I'm actually really scared right now. I have no idea what PAR's gonna be like. It's far and it's not Allen. There aren't gonna be people in the front porch doing whatever, carrying guitars around, singing in random places, painting or making pottery. I think I'm gonna cry now :'( Allen Hall, I miss you already.
PAR is going to be a new experience. Hi PAR and international students, Yinting is coming. Be ready :P
If you lead me Lord I will follow
Where you lead me Lord I will go
Come and lead me Lord I will follow
Where you lead me Lord I will go
I will go

No comments:

Post a Comment