Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

You are going into the trash can

Anger
Titles
Status
Worldly success
Bitterness
Jealousy
Hatred



Thank you

Thank you for Phillis's message about broken relationships and thank you Andy for teaching Mark 1 that taught me about the Kingdom of God. I have a broken relationship with IV. I was actually leaving IV and didn't want to have anything to do with it for the rest of my college life after CFW. CFW was going to be the last IV thing I do. I told people that I need a break from IV because IV was hurting me. I lied. I wanted to escape because I didn't know how to deal with IV anymore. I didn't want to let God grow me through the problems I faced. I was angry and bitter towards IV. I wanted to escape. This week has made me realized that my eyes weren't set on God. Even though there are problems in IV, God is still working. Witnessing Chelsea coming to Christ has been a great testimony for me and encouraged me a lot. It showed me that God can work through anything and all I have to do is to humble myself and let God show his glory. God is good!



CFW

i'm so glad that i went
and i'm so glad that it's in timber wolf
that camp was pretty!
i met so many people from other areas
got to know all these cool people that i didnt know before
then realized that they graduated
and i wont see them again
what the heck?!
but im so glad that i met you before i'll never see you again

No comments:

Post a Comment