Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

God and God Alone

Psalm 27:4 (New International Version)


 4 One thing I ask of the LORD,
       this is what I seek:
       that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
       all the days of my life,
       to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
       and to seek him in his temple.

God is good!! God is beautiful!! God is amazing!!
Power of prayer is so strong!
These past 2 weeks have been crazy learning experience.
I always thought that I won't be able to clear my thoughts and listen to God,
but since last Sunday, I've able to.
It's like my entire brain only thinks about God, and God only,
all of me is filled with the Holy Spirit.
Peace. Overwhelming amount of peace.

I still don't have the answer yet,
more prayers needed.
But I know it will come.


I cried when I'm filled with the Spirit.
It started from the 1st mission trip I went to with SBBC.
Remember that I was crying so hard that I started feeling numb and was shaking?
Then you guys prayed for me,
and God was telling me that I was crying because God was crying.
God was crying for the lack of His presence, the emptiness.
Tears.

Still has a long day to go.
Still need more Holy Spirit.

Fill me up!
Holy Spirit, come!
Come like a flood!

No comments:

Post a Comment