Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

what is my calling

it was a beautiful day
i walked out the door
and went to the meeting
i was praising god on my way
how majestic he is
how awesome he is

......

a meeting that ruined my day
maybe it was a sign
an answer to the struggle i had this past week
maybe

i remember quad day my frosh year
i was so excited when i saw the booth
i was screaming all over the place
like i just own the lottery
all the excitement
all the hope and vision i had

for 2 years
i care
i care so much
i care so much that i cried when i saw brokenness
i got frustrated when i saw brokenness 
i don't remember how many times i've cried
i don't remember how many frustrations i've had
i cried with my sister in christ when we were praying
asking god for change
asking god for revival

there were times when i couldn't see light anymore
and i wanted to quit
then god said
no, you're not quitting
there are lessons i want you to learn
so i stayed
i stayed
and i learned a lot
it was a slow and painful learning journey
but the little tiny fruit tasted very good, very sweet

stay?
or leave?

GOD
I NEED YOU
I NEED YOU
I NEED YOU
CUZ I CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU
I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S AHEAD OF ME
IT'S DARK
IT'S ABSOLUTE DARKNESS
LORD
I NEED YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment