Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Boring orientation

The actual orientation started today, last night was just the welcome dinner. Orientation today went from 9 - 4, we sat in a classroom almost all day listening to the staff workers repeat to us what's written on the orientation packet. Rules, emergency contacts, what to do if there's an earthquake, etc.

We got to meet our e-pals again for lunch though, which was nice. We had a quick Makuhari tour, learned where the police station, citibank, 7-11, IES Tokyo Center are. Then, we went to lunch in a shopping mall's food court.

 
 Beef & Spring Onion rice w/ RAW EGG!


That's right! I tried raw egg, I mixed raw egg into the rice bowl. I kind of did it the wrong way though, I didn't know that I was supposed to only mix in the yolk, the egg white wasn't needed. But it still tasted good. 


 Pix of my hotel room. Rooms are actually really nice, all rooms are single rooms with bathrooms.
OVTA hotel room

night view outside my room

No comments:

Post a Comment