Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exchanging plane ticket with mileages:

I was originally going to take Mar 23 flight to Japan, since I wasn't actually buying a ticket, the airline put me on waitlist for Mar 23 for a long time, so I bought a ticket for Mar 21. It gave me so much trouble! Going to Tokyo 2 days early means I have to find hotel and place to store my suitcases, and waste at least $150! grrrrr. So, I stayed home yesterday and preped everything, booked hotel, searched luggage storage.

This morning, the freaking airline called and told me they've put me on Mar 23 flight to Tokyo. WTF?! I spent so much time searching for hotel and planning what I'm going to do once I get to Tokyo! I still decided to take Mar 23 flight though, cuz it'll save me a lot of $


Mar 23 CX548  HKG 09:25 NRT 14:25  (4 hours flight)

No comments:

Post a Comment