Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Japan Housing Placement!

Got my housing placement today! I got placed with a host family :)
It's a family of three, the couple have a 7 year old daughter.
Myoden, Ichikawa-shi, Chiba  272-0111
It's about an hour away from Tokyo city,
which is farther than I wanted.
But it's all good.

Email from my host family:

Dear Yinting-san
Hello,Yinting-san. My name is Mikiko Nishimura , your host mother
for the upcoming spring semester.
I've just received your photos and essay from IES yesterday.
Have you got my information ?
My family and I are really looking forward to meeting you and spending
a wonderful time with you during your homestay in our home.
My daughter Yuriko asks me many times "When will this girl come to
my home?".She hopes to get along well with you because she has no
brothers and sisters.
If you have any questions about us or Japanese life, don't hesitate
to hear them to me at all.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
 Mikiko Nishimura

No comments:

Post a Comment